Truck-mounted carpet cleaning serving Saskatoon and area since 1988 and now serving Medicine Hat, Alberta and area.
How We Clean
- We use truck mounted equipment.
- The cleaning method is called Hot Water Extraction.
- As well as the machine, the van has two water tanks: one for clean, soft water, the other is for a dirty water recovery tank.
- The surface to be cleaned is pre-sprayed with detergent, and then clean rinsed with hot soft water.
- Drying times vary. Air circulation, including fans, heat, and open windows will reduce this time.
- It is important to be aware that dyes in slurpies, pop, freezies, and Kool-Aid will permanently stain your carpet and other surfaces.